Things to Look Forward to in February
February 1, 2022 1:25PM EST
Here are a few things to look forward to in February!
Free First Thursday on Main on Thurs., Feb. 3rd. Starting at 6pm in the Main Street District! You’ll be able to enjoy a mix of local restaurants, events, and entertainment open late with complimentary shuttle services.
- The Winter Olympics get started tomorrow (opening ceremony is Friday)
- Super Bowl 56 between the Cincinnati Bengals and Los Angeles Rams is next Sunday, February 13th
- Daytona 500 is February 20th
- “South Park” returns for its 25th season tomorrow night
- “Pam & Tommy” miniseries hits Hulu tomorrow
- NBC’s “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” DRAMA reboot called “Bel-Air” premieres on the 13th
- “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” is back on the 18th
- The original “Law & Order” returns for season 21 on February 24th, 12 YEARS after season 20 aired.
- “Jackass Forever” opens this week
- “Marry Me” with Jennifer Lopez hits theaters and Peacock on the 11th
- The new “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” hits Netflix on the 18th
- The entire month of February is Black History Month
- Tomorrow is Groundhog Day
- Pizza Day is the 9th
- National Guitar Day is the 11th
- Valentine’s Day on the 14th
- Drink Wine Day is the 18th
- Presidents’ Day on the 21st
- National Margarita Day is the 22nd