Rock Bands Who Were Used in “Jeopardy!” Questions
Imagine being a contestant on “Jeopardy!” and being asked a question about your favorite rock band. All of your life’s dedicated work as a fan has led you to this moment. Here are some questions that have been featured on the show . . . let’s see if you can get them right:
1. In 2013, this “Enter Sandman” metal band became the first to perform on all seven continents when it played at an Antarctic base . . .
Who is METALLICA.
2. In 2019 this hard rock band led by Maynard James Keenan released its first album in 13 years and it went to Number 1 . . .
Who is TOOL.
3. An official PEARL JAM website informs us this singer likes card tricks and the Chicago Bulls . . .
Who is EDDIE VEDDER.
4. Despite losing an arm, Rick Allen continues to drum for this hard rock group . . .
Who is DEF LEPPARD.
5. Sadly on January 8, 1994, this group played its last-ever U.S. show in its hometown of Seattle . . .
Who is NIRVANA
6. AEROSMITH got the song title “Walk This Way” from a line in this movie . . .
What is “Young Frankenstein”.
7. Gene Simmons says it takes him two hours to get into his makeup for this band . . . he said Paul Stanley takes 45 minutes but has less to do . . .
Who is KISS.
8. Song: By BLACK SABBATH . . . Movie: Tony Stark weaponizes an armored suit . . .
What is “Iron Man”.
(See more at Loudwire.com.)