Natty Intern…Starring You!
The likelihood is you probably tossed a lot of money at Natural Light over your college days, and now you can have the chance at them paying you.
The cheap beer brand, affectionately known as Natty Light, is looking for a summer intern from June 10 through August 2. And unlike most, which only offer “credit,” this one puts $40 an hour in your pocket.
In a video pitch, brand manager Leon Solimani admits good grades are great, but he’d prefer “an ambitious, scrappy trailblazer,” noting, “We’re running Natty Light, not your uncle’s accounting firm.”
Presumably, you’ll get to enjoy a few brews on the job since they need someone over 21, but mostly you’ll help as a brand ambassador, bringing their social media some “fire viral content”.
“Look, I am sick and tired of high-quality human beings being overlooked because they’re not on the (air quotations) ‘Dean’s list,”‘ said Solimani. “Do we like awesome grades? Sure. But on top of that we want an ambitious, scrappy trailblazer. We’re running Natty Light, not your uncle’s accounting firm.”
Natty is all about tackling the issues that keep its fans up at night. The Natty Light Internship is an effort not only to give one fan an amazing career jumpstart, but to remind all Natty fans not to downplay what truly makes them unique as they enter the job hunt this year.
Natural Light Summer Intern
Entry period: May 8th – May 19th
Internship: June 10th – August 2nd
- Attend various events as an ambassador of the brand
- Create fire viral content across all Natural Light Social Channels
- Keep the Brand Manager up to date on all current trends
- Guerilla Marketing. If you have to ask, you can’t handle it
- Product research (yes, it’s what you think it is)
- Design some sick swag that gives consumers all the feels
- Complete weekly vlog documenting the awesomeness on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 21 years of age or older as of May 8, 2019
- Be outgoing, but not annoying, there is a fine line
- Be able to spell Protractor
- Just be cool