March Is The Best Time To Buy These 6 Things
Oh would you look at that, it’s time to spend money again. For you, not for me. I’m historically, and consistently, both poor and cheap. Like my winter jacket has a tear in the sleeve but I’m dreading buying one. And I mean, I got my WORTH out of this $29 Target coat that I’ve had since 2015, but I can always convince myself not to buy something. Unless it’s food. I will go broke over snacks.
If you’re not cheap (or poor) like me, here are the 6 things that go on sale every March for your purchase consideration:
1. TVs. Manufacturers are getting ready to release new models. So it’s the second-best month of the year to buy a TV. November is first.
2. Jewelry. There’s always a lot left over from Valentine’s Day. So jewelry stores drop their prices.
3. Winter sports gear. Things like skis, snowboards, and heavy coats get discounted as we get closer to spring.
4. Frozen food. March is National Frozen Foods Month, when a lot of grocery stores offer deals. And something called the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association also partners with Coupons.com to offer more discounts.
5. Mattresses. Again, new models are on the way, so stores are trying to get rid of last year’s stuff.
6. Grills. It’s the last chance to get a deal before prices go up ahead of summer. They usually don’t drop back down until July or August.