If you’ve eaten the chicken nuggets at different fast food establishments, you know that some of them are DELICIOUS, and others taste worse than the frozen ones you can make at home. The people at Uproxx conducted a chicken nugget taste test . . . and here’s how they ranked the offerings at every fast food joint.
- Chick-fil-A, Nuggets
- Wendy’s, Spicy Nuggets
- McDonald’s, Chicken McNuggets
- Shake Shack, Chick ‘n Bites
- KFC, Popcorn Nuggets
- Popeyes, Chicken Nuggets
- Jack in the Box, Chicken Nuggets
- Wendy’s, Chicken Nuggets (non-spicy)
- Burger King, Chicken Fries
- Rally’s, Chicken Bites
- Carl’s Jr, Chicken Stars
- Sonic, Jumbo Popcorn Chicken
- Chick-fil-A, Grilled Nuggets
- Arby’s, Premium Nuggets.
- Burger King, Chicken Nuggets. They suggest the chicken fries instead.
- Dairy Queen, Rotisserie-style Chicken Bites. They say, “Run! You won’t find a worse nugget on this planet. These are aggressively bad.”
Uproxx.com has commentary on each, including calorie information.