We never put too much stock into these, but some behavior “expert” claims your coffee order can reveal things about your personality. Here are a few different drinks, and what they supposedly say about you . . .
1. Black coffee. You’re focused, determined, and self-sufficient. But you also tend to be selfish at times.
2. Latte. You like to keep things simple, and probably aren’t that adventurous. But you’re mild-mannered, agreeable, and happy to go with the flow.
3. Cappuccino. You’re probably more fun than a latte drinker. You’re open-minded and not afraid to try new things.
4. Espresso. You’re adventurous, powerful, and no-nonsense. So you’re not afraid to cut to the chase and tell people what you want.
5. Mocha. You’re extroverted, outgoing, and maybe a LOUD person in general. There’s a good chance you’re the life of the party.
6. Iced coffee. If it’s a hot day, you probably just want to cool down. But if you order it in winter, you’re a “misfit” who likes to go against the grain.
7. Coffee with flavored syrups. You’re adventurous and not afraid of change. But if you order Pumpkin Spice Lattes, you also feel a strong need to be accepted.
Yeah, well what about coffee with liquor in it, since they know so much?!