Get to know me!
40 odd things about me . . .
1. Do you put ketchup on a hot dog? Always! I only like ketchup on my hot dogs for the most part. I will add other stuff, but typically I just like a plain dog with ketchup.
2. Choice of soda? I don’t drink a lot of soda, but I’d choose Coke, Dr. Pepper or Cheerwine if I had to.
3. Do you own a gun? Several. Shooting at the range is a good way to relieve stress.
4. Can you swim? Yes. Been swimming most of my life. My dad’s in the navy, and we always had a boat growing up, so I had to learn early.
5. Hot dogs or cheeseburger? Both. I wouldn’t turn down either.
6. Favorite type of food? Authentic Italian and pizza
7. Do you believe in ghosts? I think so. Spirits really.
8. What do you drink in the morning? London Fog latte, Earl Grey tea or Loveland Coffee
9. Can you do 100 push-ups? Probably, but I’d have to take breaks in between.
10. Summer, Winter, Spring, or Fall? Fall. Autumn up north is the best. Here, it’s non-existent.
11. Your favorite hobby? Traveling, taking pictures, collecting shot glasses, collecting vinyl and listening to it, going to concerts.
12.Tattoos? A LOT. I lost count a long time ago.
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes, but mostly I wear my contacts
14. Do you have a phobia? Yes! Snakes! 😢
15. Do you have a nick name? Not really; some people still call me Cynic from my derby days
16. Three favorite drinks? London Fog lattes, Aviation (cocktail), sweet tea
17. Biggest downfall? Anxiety. I also overthink everything, and I let my irrational thoughts go nuts sometimes.
18. Rain or Snow? Rain! No snow! I don’t miss that at all!
19. Can you change a tire? Yes
20. Favorite flower? Lilacs or mums
21. Can you drive a stick? Kind of
22. Ever gone skydiving? Nope, and I don’t know if I want to. Part of me does, and the other part has plane anxiety so…
23. Kids? 3
24. Favorite color? Navy blue, garnet, black
25. Employed? Yep
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Where were you born? Groton Submarine Base, CT
28. Siblings? 1
29. Surgeries? 2
30. Shower or bath? Depends on my mood or how much time I have. I love a good long soak in a tub, but I also love a good shower.
31. Last song you listened to? Too Little Too Late by BNL. This answer will change every time I do this.
32. Broken bones? I have one currently! A broken big toe and part of my foot. I have also fractured my left elbow. I fell when I was working at Applebee’s because the floor was too slippery.
33. How many TVs are in your house? 7, which sounds like a lot but 6 people live in my house and one is just for the video game system so the boys don’t fight over whose room it goes in.
34. Worst pain? Physical: Childbirth Mental: feeling lonely Emotional: heartbreak
35. Do you like to sing? Yes, and I’m not bad at it.
36. Are your parents still alive? Yes
37. Do you like camping? If I have a toilet and a shower
38. What do you enjoy binge watching? Friends, New Girl, Netflix shows
39. Pumpkin or pecan pie? Pumpkin
40. Do you own or rent? Own