Man, I was a fat kid growing up. I loved snacks then, and I remember there were always those few kids who had luxury snacks. You know what I’m talking about…things like Nutty Buddy bars. Like y’all just have them? At home?! But there were other ones that I completely forgot about, just reading through brought back memories. And while you may be able to get a couple of these in the store still, you can definitely get them on Amazon. Ugh, I know, what DOESN’T Amazon have?!
Either way, here’s a list of some of the best snacks from the 90s!
1. Dunkaroos. They disappeared in 2012, but now they’re back.
2. Ring Pops. You can get 20 of them for $7. (One for each finger AND each toe.)
3. AirHeads. Earlier this month, the company that makes them tried to remind people they still exist by offering up a chicken sandwich with a bun MADE of AirHeads for National Fried Chicken Day.
4. Little Hug Fruit Barrels. Those little grenade-shaped juices that were 100% sugar.
5. Big League Chew. The shredded bubbled gum that looks like chewing tobacco.
6. Pop Rocks. Your friends said eating them with soda would make your stomach explode, but it wasn’t true.
7. Warheads. The candies that were so sour they’d peel a layer of your tongue off.
8. Pixy Stix. The powdered candy that came in a straw.
9. Gushers. Technically, they’re “Fruit Gushers,” but most people just said Gushers.
10. Fun Dip. With sticks made of sugar that you dip into more sugar.